Check out our competition at: http://www.gazette.net/healthychallenge/

Thursday, May 6, 2010

We have the power all along...

I had my first appointment last Saturday with Irit Horn. All I can say is WOW. It was truly unbelievable on all levels.

She spent 4.5 hours with me. I had no clue time flew by. I've decided to embark on an incredible spiritual journey with her help to become empowered. What an incredible gift I'm giving myself working with her. I hope you all will embrace what she has to offer with open minds and hearts. She is an amazing spiritual person. Lots of personal homework that I am so looking forward to.

It's incredible when we realize we have the power all along. Like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ.. she had it all along. I really have it and I really get it.

Remember it's not about "the weight"!

No comments:

Post a Comment